Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Line Drawing Project #2-Stippling

For my next line project I decided to do something similar to my first project. So I once again tinted the page with coffee to make it look old and the sketched out another one of H. P. Lovecraft's mythos monsters.

Next I outlined him.

Then I made the lines thicker and made them look more like weighted lines and filled in the mouth.

Lastly, I added stippling to his tentacles and tongue for texture and shading.
This project uses weighted and stippling for line. If I were to add anything to this I would add more stippling so that it was a little more obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

After we did the change series I found out that I want to play around with oil and soft pastels a little more and see what kind of effects...